- The driver must have a current and valid Driver Licence.
- If you are using an International Driver Licence, you should find out what your requirements are on the vicroads website.
- You and your passengers must wear a seatbelt.
- Never drive under the influence of alcohol or other drugs.
- Do not leave valuables or electronics in the car. Remove the GPS from your windscreen and wipe away the suction marks.
- Be mindful of where you park your car during the day, especially if returning to it at night. The area should be well lit.