Safer Community Program
The Safer Community Program (SCP) promotes a respectful, inclusive, and connected campus community that fosters safe learning, working and living at the University of Melbourne. The SCP provides the opportunity to seek support and advice about behaviours of concern.
Visit our appropriate behaviour page for more information.
Or get help now with our list of important telephone numbers and services.
A safe campus is everybody's business
- Do you feel threatened or unsafe, or have you received unwanted attention?
- Are you concerned about someone harming themselves or someone else?
- Have you seen someone behaving in a way that concerns you, or that has caused harm?
- Have you, or somebody you know, experienced discrimination, bullying or sexual harassment, sexual assault or family violence?
- A safe place to talk about your concerns.
- Personal and tailored safety advice.
- Support and strategies to manage behaviours of concern.
- Referral information and assistance to access other internal and external support services.
+61 3 9035 8675
or use the Contact form.
Stop 1, 757 Swanston Street, Parkville
The University also has an anonymous register for students, staff, alumni or visitors to record instances of inappropriate behaviour without making a formal report, although we still encourage formal reporting where possible. Access the Anonymous Register for Inappropriate Behaviour